Sunday, May 29, 2011

I have a global blog!

I've noticed in my stats that I have viewers from many different countries across the world, including the United States, The United Kingdom, Germany, and Australia, just to name a few. So, I thought it would be fun to post a comment saying your country of nationality!



Additionally, does anyone know what http://pingywebedition.somee.com is? ive clicked it and its a dead link, but Ive had referrals to my blog from there. Has anybody else had that?

5 comments:

  1. Australian blogger here.
    It seams to be a dead link for me also

    ReplyDelete
  2. UK also! and not too sure, I havent seen that on blogspot but I used to have a wordpress and that sort of thing happened loads.

    It was usually advertising bots reffering you.. so you wonder what it was that reffered you.. click it ... and an advert pops up. They usually get found pretty quickly and are taken down just leaving a dud link :)

    ReplyDelete