Saturday, May 7, 2011

Who am I?

That is an interesting question. I still don't know how this thing works, so I'll just assume that its cumulative, and this will be one of the first things people see. Am I going to post, bit by bit, a sad love story based on actual events in my life? In all honesty, probably. Am I going to post things that I shouldn't, things that will be toxic should anyone who knows me personally find this? Most likely. I'm going to unleash myself, whole and raw, to the unknown hordes of the internet. If no one reads it, so be it. Just being able to tell, or even act like I'm telling other human beings these thoughts that are in my head will be a relief. So back to the question. Who am I? What do I look like? Am I short, tall, fat, skinny, athletic, pathetic, forever alone or swimming in empty headed girls? You'll never know. For now, I am just Lemonysword.

-5/7/11, 2:20AM

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. I felt the same way when I started. ...Except for all the love story stuff... :)

    ReplyDelete