Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm back!

Moved in about a day, had to carry some REALLY heavy shit up three flights of stairs. My apartment is really awesome.. I still can't believe I live here. Well. Lets catch up shall we? I got internet a few days ago, but I've been super busy buying furniture, working, and basically getting adjusted here, so thats why I haven't posted in a while.
In other news,
  • I went to my first hookah bar. It was cool, apart from the douches hitting on my girlfriend
  • my girlfriend left this morning to Puerto Rico for a week, which sucks ass
  • firefox doesn't think Puerto is a word. Nor does it think firefox is a word.
  • I got a Peavey 5150 head. Fucking awesome.
  • I spent a weekend in Athens, TX, getting my Scuba certification.
  • I discovered I get 2.7 more mpg with unleaded plus
  • My face when I realized I could write a separate post for each one of those


Anyways, I'm going to go back and read the shit you guys posted while I was away.

2 comments: