Wednesday, June 8, 2011

updates

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been super busy this last week getting ready to move, which, by the way, I am doing tomorrow. Finally moving out of the house. Out on my own, kind of. Actually I'll be living with my brother in an apartment about 15 minuets away. Still though, starting my own life! No rules! etc etc. Its really kind of a strange moment though. I just graduated high school. I'll never see those people again, especially those people that are kind of only-at-school friends. Its fucking weird, and it still hasn't really hit me yet. Oh well, if it gets bad I'll just buy a sports car to counteract the mid life crisis I'll eventually have. In other news, I spontaneously went over to my girlfriends house yesterday to hang out with her brother. Super cool guy. I think she might be a little mad at me. Also, I'm glad firefox has an autocorrect feature, otherwise I would never spell spontaneously correctly. To finish up, I've missed reading your blog, I really have, and I'm going to do my best to catch up.






Oh, and for no real reason, here is an artists rendering of me. If you're good, maybe I'll let you see the original









5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move. You are quite the warrior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! we look forward to your return :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the move went well. Don't fret, moving out is awesome. Also... derrp!

    ReplyDelete