Saturday, May 26, 2018

No soap no shampoo: Day 3

So it's the end of the 3rd full day I haven't used soap, shampoo, or deodorant. I've gotten used to that kind of greasy feeling and don't notice it as much. My hair, which is usually very fine and soft, feels thicker, but not greasy or gross. Still don't feel "clean" after showering, but again, still don't feel dirty. My skin very rapidly regains that glow that I normally get half a day after showering.

So, let's get a little gross here.

Today was 90 degrees and sunny. I rode my motorcycle for a bit, then my buddy and I went shooting. We were outside in the sun for 2 or 3 hours busting clays. I've let him in on what I'm trying and had him give me a quick sniff. He said I didn't stink, so I asked him to be honest. Still said he smelled nothing. No BO! When I got home, I went and did some work on my motorcycles in my garage, which apparently retained and multiplied all the heat of the day. I was sweating, vigorously. The point I'm trying to make is that I got good and gross today. So, since nobody will ever read this anyways, I'll let you in on a little secret: I get serious butt sweat. Like, when I sit at my desk (with pleather chair) for a couple hours , even if I've just taken a shower, I'll get a stinky butt. Sometimes it's so bad I can smell it. Straight up ass stink. So imagine my apprehension when I undressed to take a shower tonight. Weirdly, there was no noticeable odor. So I stood there a moment, thought, "I cant imagine I'm going to tell untold amounts of strangers on the Internet this," then sniffed my dirty undies. The things I do for you people. They definitely had a smell to them, but it wasn't ass stench and it wasn't even locker room sweat. It was just kind of a musky smell, not even that offensive or strong. I noticed the lack of ass last night a little bit when playing vidja too.

I guess the cure to having a perpetually sweaty and stinky butt is to not wash it.

1 comment: